The Mighty Adventures Of Yo Moma125

Leveling, Progress, Skills and Money Making

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Well, bloggers...

I'm going to have to apologize to what fans I did have for that short amount of time for the fact that I haven't blogged for quite a while...

I have some bad news for those who really supported me on getting 99 Defense (what? Like 3 people?) So instead of getting 99 Defense, and since I would much rather have a TRIMMED Defense cape... I am instead going for 99 Firemaking. Let me explain.

My personal friend of mine (I'm at his house at the time of this blog right now) and I have come to the conclusion that we would both rather have a trimmed cape instead of a normal, solid color cape of accomplishment. For two reasons. One being they would look SO much better trimmed (he wants Woodcutting), and two being: if we're going to get a great feat like we're trying to achieve, we at least want the capes to be trimmed to show off how proud we are THAT MUCH MORE.

SO! Since it's so inexpensive, and since we can easily get money back from Slayer and Woodcutting (respectively, that is), then we're just going to buy a whole bunch of maple logs, and go for the goal. We figured out oh I'd say... about 5k burnt a day. This will take me 14 or so days, depending on my online time. And him about 12 days, this should be done pretty damn quick-like. SO! Readers! I apologize that I am doing this, but I'm sure you understand. Until next time! I'm Evan, signing off!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh. Well that shouldn't take long so hopefully you won't give up on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Common man, don't give up! start blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Runescape accounts for sale. Runescape 3 information. You can get runescape for sale free information here. Visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete