The Mighty Adventures Of Yo Moma125

Leveling, Progress, Skills and Money Making

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Whip It Good


Ah... Goodness. I couldn't help myself with that witty title xD Why is it witty, you ask? Well you're about to find out. Welcome, readers, to my third blog of the month ^_^
_______________________________________________


Well! If you were wondering about the subject of this blog, it is mainly about my path to reaching 99 Defence and the infamous "Abyssal whip".

*cue awesome concept art and intro music*




Well! I'm sorry to disappoint you readers about the whole "no intro music" thing, but I couldn't think of anything to play... So!
On with this post.

Ever since Jagex made that "brilliant" move with PvPing, the prices of numerous items have shot up dramatically, causing the market to go haywire. And one of such mentioned items include the Abyssal whip. What was the highest price of this item, you ask? The price was roughly around 4m not too long ago, and it was insanely popular in the PvP realms. Why? Well, besides the fact that it's one of the fastest weapons in RuneScape, it is also the least expensive "high hitting" weapon. It wasn't for long, however, expensive. As of October 26th, 2009 (Monday this week), Jagex fixed "76king", causing many items to fall back down into their original prices, if not less than what they were before the update.

What does this have to do with little ol' me? Well, before the market got retarded, I had a whip... And of course, without thinking, I sold it before all of the prices shot up... Since I was whipless, and since the price was so damn high, and since I was buying 1k iron each day, and since I deposited 2m into my Kingdom... I didn't have the money to re-purchase it. And I knew that the whip would eventually fall back to the lower price, so I waited. And of course, with my awesome luck, Jagex fixed the PvP world, causing the prices to go back down (I know, I've said this numerous times), I can soon re-purchase the whip (As of right now, I have 3m back). I'm going to pray to the gods of RuneScape that the whip goes down enough for me to buy it back to HELP ME WITH MY DEFENCE TRAINING!!

Yes, that's all I have to blog right now. I am training on Armoured Zombies in the Wilderness to help me reach my goal. I get mad experience there, and pretty awesome drops. If you would like to support me for my cause (lol), then you're free to add me in RuneScape. Just add "Yo Moma125" or "Chk ChkChk" to your friends list. I am on frequently. Thank you for reading!

1 comment: