The Mighty Adventures Of Yo Moma125

Leveling, Progress, Skills and Money Making

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The 27th, October 2009

Well, since this is my first blog that's created mainly for RuneScape that I've ever created, I'm not going to speak of much. I will, however, introduce my character.
We have Yo Moma125, display name Chk ChkChk. I've had this character for a good 4 years now, going on hiatus for numerous months on end (eg. I would play for three or four months, then stay off for four more months, concentrating on school or other things). As of now, I have been playing for what seems two and a half months now. I have just recently got him unlocked "for my own safety".

Now, you can say that I have no life for what I'm about to show you, but you can shove it. I will not stand for your trash talk. I know that I have a life, seeing as how that I have a girlfriend, am working and saving up for a car. I also plan on going to fire academy next year. If you still don't believe me, then add me on Facebook

You can also add me on MSN, and if you would like to to both/either, then go ahead. My MSN is runeface@live.com.

Now, here are Chk ChkChk's stats.




Now, with that done, I bid you adieu. Until next time, readers :D




No comments:

Post a Comment