The Mighty Adventures Of Yo Moma125

Leveling, Progress, Skills and Money Making

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On the Road to 99 Defense





Well, today I realized that a lot of people around RuneScape are wearing the Defense skill cape, and of course this requires 99 Defense to buy and wear. So! As of today, October 27th, I will start making my way to this goal. This, of course, is no easy feat. For a few reasons.

1. The internet I am using is limited, meaning I can only use 5 GB of internet each month. Browsing, downloading, everything. All slimmed down to 5 GB.

2. Along with that problem, another one arises. My girlfriend and I share this internet.
WHICH MEANS achieving my goal will be more difficult to be able to log in more often. I can be online from 8 AM to 3 PM, when we get her. She may or may not be online when she gets home, but if she is, then shit. She usually allows me to use it from whenever to whenever. She usually gets tired and goes to bed around 11 PM. So, my time range is from: usually 6 PM to 10:30 PM and 8 AM to 3:10 PM. Excluding weekends, usually.

3. Another reason is the fact that I have to work out every day, usually doing 80 or so set ups and crunches every day, whilst I train my character. So, we're both going for some goal :D

But, besides those reasons, I think this will be achievable. Every day, I'm going to post how much Defense experience I have earned, what all drops I have gotten, etc. Let's start out with today.


Defense Exp: 10,000 or so. Not really working on it, since I'm trying to get 80 Attack asap.

Drops (at the time of this blog): Mithril ore (48), Rune scimitar (3), Rune sq shield (1), Crimson charm (20), Green charm (4), Gold charm (9), Law rune (82), Blood rune (38)

What I'm Wearing: Dragon scimitar, Dragon plateskirt, Dragon boots, Obsidian cape, Barrows gloves, Slayer helmet, Rune defender, Proselyte platebody.


And that is all. If there is any body reading this, please let me know what you think. Thank you :D

2 comments:

  1. Very Interesting, Now two things; I find it really nice that you work out in same time as your character, because training in runescape takes so much time out of real life that it's not funny and its why i quit a few times

    #2 The Goal of 99 defence dosen't look like a nice thing. By the time you reach it, you will probably just be another average pker. Id rather go for high offensive stats on a pure.

    #3 I got an idea for you if you like defence; Why dont you start over on a lvl 3 and build up his defence but except do NOT do the Vampire Slayer Quest. When you reach a high enough defence level and wield good armor this might be just like a afk goldmine - Dont tell people about this!

    #4 Nice blog, fun to read, and nice to know there's a normal guy with some great ideas and principles playing this game, not just no-life "gamers". Also please go to your blogger setting and then to comments tab and change to "allow anyone to comment" Because I'm stuck with this stupid nickname somehow - next time I comment would like to appear as Runescape Bits... yea Im the guy behind runescapebits.blogspot.com ...anyway take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks cool, I think I might as well start reading. Its not another one of those crap blogs with one sentence posts and crap spelling. I'd appreciate it if you looked at my blog.

    http://adventuresoffullgangsta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete